Ranger Report 10/21/22
IB World School
Message from the Principal
We have had a great week and will be super busy next week! Here are some special announcements and reminders as we look ahead...
- We are starting to have some colder weather, so make sure your children are bringing jackets to school every day. The rule we follow when deciding when to go outside is --> 40 & below, we don't go. If the temperature is 40 degrees or below, we will have indoor recess and car rider dismissal.
- Attendance Matters!- We will be starting our new Beat the Bell campaign next week. This means that all Rangers are challenged to BEAT THE BELL (the tardy bell) and be in their seats by 7:30 am. We will call the names of students to come to the office for a prize, and if they are here on time, they will be a winner!
- Lost and Found items are piling up! We will have a rock of clothing items out for pickup at our Fall Festival on Thursday. We have a lot of jackets and coats that will be needed for the cold weather.
- WE NEED FALL FESTIVAL DONATIONS! Please see the flyer below for what items each grade level is being asked to donate!
- SURPRISE!!!! We will be having a Kendra Scott pop-up event at our Fall Festival! 20% of all purchases will go directly to support BTE! Come prepared to do your Christmas shopping or just buy yourself something sparkly and fun!
- Fall Festival PRESALE- Monday through Thursday next week, we will be selling wristbands for our fall festival!!! Wristbands are $10 each and will be given to any student who pays in advance on Thursday before dismissal. This will make it easier to enter the festival with their wristband already on and paid for. Please send $10 to school with your child for each wristband if you want to purchase them early!
Next Week's Events:
- Red Ribbon Week --> See the dress-up calendar below.
- TItle 1 Meeting --> 10/27 @ 5:00pm
- Fall Festival Fundraiser --> 10/27 @ 5:30-7:30pm Donations can be sent in all week! See flyer below.
- 4th Grade Action --> Please help us by donating your gently used rain gear. See flyer below.
- 1st 9-weeks Awards Assemblies
Awards Assembly Schedule
2nd - 7:45 am
3rd & 4th - 8:30 am
Kinder & 1st - 9:15 am
5th- These will be celebrated on Monday 10/31 @ 8:00am due to a scheduling inconvenience on Friday
6th- These will be celebrated in classrooms on Monday 10/31 due to a scheduling inconvenience on Friday
Interim Principal, BTE
Red Ribbon Week: Oct. 24 - 28
Fall Festival- Oct. 27th 5:30-7:30pm
Kendra Scott Pop Up Event- 10/27 @ Fall Festival
Title 1 Meeting- 10/27 @ 5:00pm
4th Grade Takes Action in OCTOBER
For the entire month, we are collecting gently used raincoats, rainboots, and umbrellas! We will gladly accept your donation in the office, or you can send it with your child to school.
⭐️ TEACHER FEATURE ⭐️
10/24-10/28- Red Ribbon Week
10/27/22- Fall Festival from 5:30-7:30pm
10/28/22- 1st 9-weeks Awards Assemblies (schedule coming soon)
10/31/22 - Early Release Day (students may wear a Book Character costume this day)
11/4/22 - Fall Picture Day (NO parent lunches this day)