The Loop Jan. 29 2024
KINDNESS is the Eagles' Way
For kindness week, our leadership team/club put together a week full of dress-up days, assemblies with games, and a kindness goal that related directly to our Blue Zones project. A giant ice cream cone was hung in our school cafeteria and we handed out small sprinkles to each class. The goal was for each class to write something kind that they have done for someone or write something kind that someone else has done for them and place it on the ice cream cone.
ECRI Coaching Session Last Week at Covillaud
Michelle aka Mrs. K, ECRI presenter/coach will be returning February 27-29 to provide more demonstration lessons in our K-2 classrooms. If you would like an ECRI lesson demonstrated in your K-2 classroom, let your site admin know. If you want to watch the demo lessons and participate in the debrief, keep an eye out for announcements here and on Vector. Additional sessions will be offered March 26-28, April 16-18 and April 30-May 2.
- 1/30 Secondary Math Committee Meeting
- 1/30 Secondary Site Principals Data Meeting
- ⬅️ 1/30 8th Grade CTE Preview Night at Lindhurst High School
- 2/1 Secondary ELA Department Meeting
- 2/1 February Intersession TK-6 Teacher/Staff Meeting and Training
- 2/5 Literacy Sub-committee Curriculum Mapping Meeting
- 2/6 Management Meeting
- 2/7 SAVE the date for Special DLAC meeting
INFORMATION & UPDATES
- A to Z Salad Bar Look for Letter M coming soon.
- Elementary paraprofessionals, it is your turn for Comprehensive Literacy Training. See this flyer for dates and times. All k-2 staff trained in Comprehensive (Structured) Literacy is part of our Literacy Implementation plan.
Secondary Science committee notes from 1/4/2024
Save the date, February 28, Hispanic Parent Leadership Dinner at LHS.
Save the date, February 29, 4th-8th grade District Spelling Bee at Yuba Gardens.