Miner Bee Messenger
TES Family Updates
Friday, November 11th, is Veteran's Day. TES wants to thank all Veterans for their service and sacrifice for our country. We appreciate all you have done for us. You can honor your family and friends who have served at the Telluride Elks Lodge's Annual Veterans Day Dinner and Services Fair. Dinner will begin at 6 pm. All are welcome, but veterans and active duty military dine free. All other guests are $15 each.
Enjoy your weekend!
TES Winter Concert- Mark your calendars!
Important Dates: Mark You Calendars
Tuesday, November 8th:
- Early release at 1:50 p.m.
Thursday, November 10th:
- Reading Rockets begins 3:15-4:15 p.m.
Friday, November 11th Veteran's Day
Monday, November 21st-25th Thanksgiving Holiday Break
Thursday, December 1st:
- Winter concert at the Palm @ 9:30 a.m.
ART TO REMEMBER Fundraiser
- Your child is bringing home an order form next week (Friday 10.28.22). You can order custom products (magnets, mugs, holiday ornaments, and more) with your child’s art on them. The 25% profit is used to purchase art supplies for our art department. Online orders are due by 11.14.22. Thanks for your support, Mrs. Lapp.
- SAVE THE DATE: There will be a Community Forum on Monday, November 14th at 5:30 pm in The Palm Theatre during which the 2021 Colorado Healthy Kids Survey results for grades 6-12th will be presented. We have invited a panel of representatives from partnering agencies within our community (Tri County Health, Telluride Marshal’s Office, Telluride Medical Center, San Miguel Resource Center and more) to help answer questions and engage in an open community discussion about how we can best support our kids in our schools and within the greater Telluride Community.
- November School Board meetings and gatherings can be found here.
- THS Athletic Boosters Needs Your Help - Clark’s Market Receipt Fundraiser happening on Mondays. Clark's Market Telluride has selected Telluride Athletic Boosters as the designated non-profit for the Fall fundraiser! Our Student Booster Club will have a box at checkout to collect receipts from shoppers on Monday, November 7. So save up your shopping friends and go in to support our student athletes!! Clark's will donate to the THS Athletic Boosters 5% of the total value of receipts collected. This is a great opportunity to raise money for our THS student athletes and athletic programs. Spread the word and be sure to shop at Clark's these Mondays and turn in your receipts. https://tellurideathletics.com/main/bnews
Help us learn about your experience with Reading in Telluride Schools by completing a short survey!
Ayúdenos a conocer su experiencia con la lectura en las escuelas de Telluride completando una breve encuesta.
Symptoms and Care for RSV
Symptoms People infected with RSV usually show symptoms within 4 to 6 days after getting infected. Symptoms of RSV infection usually include Runny nose Decrease in appetite Coughing Sneezing Fever Wheezing These symptoms usually appear in stages and not all at once.
Síntomas y cuidados del virus respiratorio sincitial (VRS)
Síntomas Las personas con infección por el virus respiratorio sincitial (o VRS) generalmente presentan síntomas dentro de los 4 a 6 días después de haberse infectado. Los síntomas de la infección generalmente incluyen: Moqueo Apetito reducido Tos Estornudos Fiebre Sibilancias Estos síntomas generalmente aparecen en fases y no todos a la vez.