Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 12/13/2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular, in-person meeting on December 13, 2021. Below is a recap of the regular meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda.
- Dr. McGann shared updated enrollment figures and information on housing developments and elementary school catchment areas. Details are now posted on a web page titled Enrollment Plans, Housing Developments & Elementary Zones, linked here.
- An audio recording of the meeting will be made available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
The Board adopted the following revised policies:
- P 0155 - Board Committees
- P 0168 - Recording Board Meetings
All Board-approved policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - January 5, 2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity